Gift Card Rules
- 1 In order to adapt to the development of the business, we formulated this Constitution to provide high quality services for the community in accordance with national laws and regulations and industry management.
- 2 Gift Card (hereinafter referred to as "gift card") is issued by URBAN REVIVO (hereinafter referred to as "UR" or the issuer), and the cardholders can use the prepaid voucher for redemption of the goods.
- 3 The gift card only sold by the card issuer, For details of the articles of association, gift card purchase agreement and other related , please visit urbanrevivo.com or contact our customer service:+447875640269
- 4 The purchaser should purchase by bank transfer. Cash is not accepted. The card issuer will register the transfer account name, account number, amount, etc.
- 5 The issuer will offer two kinds of gift card:￥500 and ￥1000
- 6 Real-name registration system: When purchasing a gift card, the company, individual or its agent needs to cooperate with the real-name registration. For a one-time purchase of less than 10,000 Yuan, the card issuer needs to check the valid certificate; For the purchase amount is above ￥10,000 (including ￥10,000), you need to keep a copy of the valid certificate according to the following requirements:
6.1 The individual purchase card registration includes: the name of the purchaser, the name of the valid certificate, the valid ID number, the contact number, the contact address, etc., and the card issuer will retain the cardholder, agent and other related Information according to the law.
6.2 The individual purchase card registration includes: the name of the purchaser, the name of the valid certificate, the valid ID number, the contact number, the contact address, etc., and the card issuer will retain the cardholders, agent and other related Information according to the law.
6.3 Registration for company purchase includes: the name, the name of the valid certificate, the valid ID number, the contact number of people in charge, the company name, the business license of the company, company tax registration certificate, company organization code certificate, company contact number, company contact address, and the card issuer will retain relevant information of the purchaser, agent,etc.according to the law.
- 7 The card issuer will keep the relevant information of the card purchaser, card returner, agent for more than 5 years.
- 8 The card issuer will keep secrecy about the identity and transaction information of the card purchaser, card returner, agent etc. Any information you provide will not be forwarded to any third party unless otherwise authorized or required by law.
- 9 For the purposes of this regulation, valid ID document include: valid Resident ID card, Residence Booklet, Military Identity document, Armed Police Identity document, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan resident pass or passport; Company valid ID card includes: valid business license, Institution Legal Person Certificate, Tax Registration Certificate, Organization Code Certificate, etc.
- 10 The card issuer will provide an invoice to the card purchaser after receiving the payment of the card purchaser. When you use the gift card to purchase the goods, the UR store and the issuer no longer provide the invoice.
- 11 Available for: All UR Store
- 12 The gift card is valid for three years from the date of Activation. A gift card that has a balance will not work if it exceeds the expiry date, but the cardholders may apply for activation again. After being activated, your gift card can be used again. After being activated, your gift card can be used again.
- 13 Gift Card can not top up, redeem, overdraft, and is free of interest.
- 14 No. Gift Card holders shall be responsible for the custody and use of gift cards. If the gift card is lost, no replacement service will be provided. Cardholders must properly keep the gift card. If the gift card is damaged, the cardholder can apply for changing a new card from the card issuer and pay the fee of 20 Yuan/piece. The old card will be taken back by the card issuer.
- 15 You can have unlimited access to all products. The card will be taken back till the balance reach zero.
- 16 The cardholders shall have the same rights as other customers in the purchase of the goods when using the gift card in your store in accordance with the terms and conditions, except for special terms in these articles and Conditions.
- 17 The available balance in the gift card is the difference between the balance on the gift card before the purchase and the corresponding amount used to purchase the item. If the amount spent exceeds the available balance on the gift card, the shortfall can be paid in cash or other payment methods acceptable to the UR store.
- 18 Each time you use a gift card to make a purchase, the available balance in the gift card will be displayed on the cashier ticket. The cardholder must check the available balance shown on the ticket before leaving the Cashier. The available balance of the gift card will be determined by the card reader or related equipment used by our store, unless evidence proves it wrong.
- 19 Transaction Voucher: The voucher printed during the transaction of the gift card is the valid certificate of the transaction and is deemed to be the Purchaser's own action.
- 20 The cardholder shall not use the gift card at any place other than the designated place. If the cardholder fails to trade as agreed to cause economic losses, he/she shall bear the responsibility.
- 21 During the validity period of the gift card, the gift card holder may apply for returning. The cardholder must provide valid ID, original gift card, gift card invoice and bank account information when applying for card withdrawal. The card issuer will refund the unused balance of the gift card to the bank account of the purchaser within 60 working days after accepting the application for withdrawal. The card issuer will retain the relevant information of the card returner as required by law.
- 22 Items purchased with a gift card can only be exchanged or returned in UR store, and can enjoy the same return policy as any other item purchased at UR Store. Items purchased with gift card when processing returns, the refund amount will be returned to the original gift card if the return conditions are met. After the refund, if the original gift card balance exceeds the Single-purpose card limit, the refund will be returned to the cardholder Single-purpose Card of the same kind.
- 23 No third party other than the issuer may use the gift card for advertising or marketing of goods and/or services except with the prior written permission of the Issuer.
- 24 If the issuer discovers that the gift card is a forged card or finds that the Cardholder's amount has been deliberately encroached upon, it will immediately report to the government and shall have the right to take relevant law in accordance with the provisions of the laws and regulations, and hold the legal responsibility of the forger or the Perpetrator.
- 25 The purchase and/or use of the gift card constitutes full acceptance of the terms and conditions. The card issuer has informed and provided the terms and conditions to the consumer when the consumer purchases the gift card; the consumer can also learned all the terms and conditions in the UR store and urbanrevivo.com.
- 26 If the cardholder or the cardholder fails to properly keep or use the gift card, which results in the loss, or damage, the cardholders shall bear the economic loss.
- 27 The purchaser shall not use the gift card for illegal activities such as cash withdrawal, money laundering, etc.
- 28 The issuer, the purchaser, the Cardholder and other parties shall strictly abide by the terms and conditions and China’s relevant laws and regulations. If the issuer, the purchaser, the Cardholder and other parties violate the terms and conditions and China’s relevant laws and regulations, he/she shall bear Should the corresponding legal responsibilities in accordance with China’s relevant laws and regulations.
- 29 Any dispute arising from the purchase, use and withdrawal of the gift card shall be settled by the card issuer, the purchaser and the cardholder through friendly negotiation. If the negotiation fails, either party shall submit the dispute to the Guangzhou Arbitration Commission.
- 30 These Regulations shall come into force on the date of publication. If the Terms and Conditions is being amended, it shall come into force on the date of publication.
- URBAN REVIVO